Before you can connect to Instagram to add an Instagram feed to your site or manage Instagram to get InSight data, you need to go to your Instagram professional account and connect it to your Facebook business page.
Required: Before you begin, make sure you have the correct type of Instagram and Facebook account. Personal accounts won’t work.
- Go to the Instagram app on your phone or tablet and log in.
- Go to your profile.
- Select Edit Profile.
- Under Business Information, select Page.
- Choose the Page that you’d like to connect to your Instagram account.
- If you don’t see your page, you may not be an admin of that Page. Check the Page’s settings in Facebook and see what permissions you have.
- If you’re connected successfully, you’ll see your page’s profile image.