If you run a restaurant, OpenTable’s online reservation system makes it simple for your customers to find a time and table size that meets their needs.
Note: This feature is only available to Website Builder customers with a Standard, Premium or Ecommerce plan. OpenTable only supports English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch and Japanese.
- Go to your ELITE WEB Co. product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Select Website > Edit Site to open your site editor.
- Go to the page and location you want to add OpenTable, and add a section.
- Search for the Reservations section and add it.
- In the right panel, begin personalizing the Title and Description with text of your own.
- If you already have one, enter your OpenTable Restaurant ID. Otherwise select Create an OpenTable account.
Note: It can take up to two business days for OpenTable to process your request for an account.
- Select Preview to see how the form will appear to your customers.
- When you’re ready, publish your site to make the changes visible.