After you’ve purchased Website Security, set it up to start scanning your site to identify vulnerabilities or compromises. You can also use these instructions to set up Website Security Basic.
- Go to your ELITE WEB Co. product page.
- Under Website Security and Backups, next to the Website Security account you want to set up, select Set up.
- Select or type in the domain name you want to protect, and then select Next.
That’s it! Your website security account will set up and display a message that says your domain was added.
- If the firewall does not activate, select Manage and set up your Web Application Firewall (WAF).
- After Website Security is set up, you can request a malware cleanup if there’s currently malware on your site.