A catch-all email account receives all messages sent to incorrect email addresses for that domain. If you don’t set up the catch-all account, messages sent to incorrect email addresses bounce back to the sender.
For more information, see What’s a catch-all email account?.
To Set Up a Catch-All Email Account
- Log in to your ELITE WEB Co. account.
- In your Products list, click Email.
- Next to the account you want to work with, click Manage.
- Click Create.
- In the Create Account window, click Show Additional Options.
- On the Email tab, select Make this a catch-all account, and then set up the new email account. See Create my Workspace Email account.