If you have to manually update the DNS for your domain to point to your hosting, here’s now to find the IP address for your Managed WordPress site.
- Go to your ELITE WEB Co. product page.
- In your My Products page in the Managed WordPress section and next to the site you’re going to work with, select Manage.
- At the top of the page select Settings.
- In the Production Site section, select Show more.
- The IP address appears under IP address.
- If you have a domain in a different ELITE WEB Co. account that you want to point to your Managed WordPress account, you can Change your A record to this IP address.