After creating a preset profile, you can assign domain names to it. To help keep your domain settings consistent and organized, each assigned domain is updated with the settings of the selected preset profile.
- Log in to your ELITE WEB Co. Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Check the box next to the domain(s) you want to assign to a profile. Or, click the check mark icon and Select All
- Select Settings then Assign Domain Profile.
Note: Domains can be assigned to one preset profile at a time.
- Choose the profile you’d like to assign the selected domain(s) to.
- Select Apply to save your changes.
You’ll see a Success! confirmation to let you know the domains have been added to the profile. If there is an error, you can review the status.
- Review which domains are assigned to a preset profile.
- Or edit the settings on an existing preset profile.
- Organize your domains even further with Folders.